Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welcome!

I guess this functions sort of as a "What is this?" post. Well, here you go:

My name is Kit. I like hockey. A lot. I've seen numerous hockey blogs--and some of them done by women for women--but many of them were either puckbunny blogs or not updated frequently. So I decided to take a crack at it.

This blog will be a listing of hockey news with commentary. And humor too. I'm not going to sit here and write an essay about the statistical probability of whether or not the Maple Leafs will make it to the playoffs this year. Despite the fact that there are a couple teams I don't like very much, I won't taunt or rant about them. Trying to keep it neutral up in here. I also won't post about which ten hockey defencemen I would like to bang. (Though I may occasionally mention my love for Swedes...)

I just want to keep it simple and to the point. Hockey a flawless sport of real men, and it is conveniently long-seasoned so I should have enough material to work with.

That is the description of this blog that the English major in me dictated, and now here's for the real description:

I LIKE HOCKEY. HOCKEY IS THE GREATEST SPORT KNOWN TO MAN. THIS BLOG IS ABOUT HOCKEY, IF YOU DIDN'T GET IT BEFORE. DID I MENTION I LIKE HOCKEY?

ALL PRAISE TO LORD STANLEY.

No comments: